Monday, May 04, 2009

Sunday was a bust! Alex and I drove to Sacramento to UC Davis, and....he isn't eligible for the research project due to his familial relation with someone with autism. I really wish they would check their records better - it would have saved me a tank of gas and 6 hours of my day! (Actually more time than that, as I 'didn't do' some things because I was working around the trip.) A major waste of time, but at least you can't say we didn't try to do our part for Autism research!



After we got back (about 4:30 in the afternoon) I decided to walk some of the kinks out after riding in the car since 11:00, and took the dogs for a walk. Bad timing for that too - sort of. Right after the dogs and I got out to the field, it started to rain. By the time I got home, I was soaked. The dogs were soaked too, but that was because they were playing in the water!
Here is Koori digging in the water - strange dog!
The wildflowers are beautiful right now - hard to believe that in a month, these will all be gone, and the field will be just a field again.
Clover Creek after the recent rain.

No comments: