Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do you know the best way to get both the house and the yard cleaned up? Invite someone over for a BBQ! We had company last night, so...yesterday morning, I cleaned house and yesterday afternoon, we cleaned up the patio/back yard area. I have to take pictures of my poor jasmine though.

The story started with a planned addition to the side yard. I bought a clothesline last week - one of the umbrella types - and Ralph poured the concrete base for it yesterday. I told Alex that I needed the bushes trimmed back so I could walk down the sidewalk with the basket of clothes, and turned him loose with the clippers. He got a bit carried away. I had mentioned that I wanted the jasmine cleaned up where it had grown across the ground, so.....he cleaned up! I know it will grow back, but it sure isn't pretty right now! On the plus side, I can now walk down the sidewalk, and I have a new clothesline!

Alex's doctor appointment was fine - the doctor thinks he just pulled a muscle, since it is improving, he won't worry about it. The side affect of taking your son in for an annual physical? When the nurse pulls his chart and sees that he needs a tetanus booster, and, since you're there, maybe you need one too? Let me pull your chart - oh it's not a problem, be right back! Both of us got our tetanus shot on Friday. Bummer!

No comments: