Saturday, April 04, 2009

Spring is here! Lovely sunny weather, with lots of pollen everywhere! I thought Alli had a baseball game this morning, and was very happy to note on the schedule that she didn't! That gave me time to run to the store this morning before Alex's soccer game at 10:00. Just as I got back from the store, I got a call from the Scout Leader. It seems I forgot about getting a cash box ready for the snack bar today at the Pinewood Derby. I had to run to the bank and get cash and take it by the school. Ralph had to take Alex in to his game and drop him off, and I went to the game after dropping off the cash box. The morning was busier that I thought it was going to be!



The boys won their soccer game, and Alex actually scored a goal! Since he plays defence, he hasn't scored a goal in years! We were all pretty excited! (He played well on defence, too!)



Alli was watching TV this morning, and her hair looked so cute - all curly! She looks so grown up here!



Using up the extra yarn is paying off - here are two more dishcloths I made - and all the yarn that was left over!

No comments: