Thursday, April 09, 2009

An early day today - Alli was up at 5:00! Luckily she was happy about being up at 5:00, if only I could say the same for myself! Only a few more days until vacation, and even if I don't get to sleep in, I don't have to get up and get ready for work, get the kids up and ready for school, etc. I can fiddle around the house, drink my coffee, etc. I do have a ton of things I want to do on vacation - just not starting at 5:00 a.m.!
I finished up a fun little doily. This was done in cotton yarn, and is about 11 inches across. If I had used thread, it would have been smaller than a coaster, I think! With the cotton yarn, it should make a pretty hot pad.
I have started work on baby stuff, since I need a shower gift by next weekend - and I am just now getting around to starting it! (Bad girl!) I don't think I could get an afghan done, so I am making a hat and booties. I'll post pictures (of course!) when they are done!

No comments: