Thursday, March 05, 2009

No big news on Dad - they removed the ventilator on Tuesday, and he was doing well after that. I had plans to call him last night, but....the best laid plans. Maybe this morning, on the way to work?



I finished up a pair of booties to go with the blanket and hat - now to get a bag and a card, and wrap it all up! The shower is Saturday, but I am planning on going to Susanville/Reno this weekend, so I will have to take it in to work for someone else to take to the shower. The pictures aren't the best, but it is hard to take a picture of baby booties with no babies around. Ralph mentioned that he forgot how little baby feet were!
We had a weird storm blow through yesterday - hail on I-5 caused numerous accidents south of us. I took some pictures from my office at work - pretty clouds - before the storm came in!

No comments: