Monday, March 16, 2009

I debated sending Alli to school today, and ended up not sending her. I took her with me yesterday (after she finally woke up from a 2-hour nap) to the grocery store, and I cut my shopping short. About half way through the store, she made a funny sound, and I looked at her, and she did not look good! Evidently walking around had spiked a fever. She was drenched in sweat, and looked exhausted! (She looked fine and had lots of energy when we started this trip - she even 'hurried' across the street in the rain!) I finished up that aisle very slowly, letting her rest, and we checked out and came home. She seemed fine after that, but....I kept her home today. She is still very happy to curl up on the couch and 'rest' so I don't think she is 100% yet, probably not even 75%. Poor baby! Ralph is still out for the count, too. His bronchitis is kicking his butt! Hopefully a couple of days of rest will set him right, too!

No comments: