Saturday, February 07, 2009

It figures! All this week, I have had to wake Alli up at 6:30 or so and drag her out of bed to get ready for school. This morning, she is up bright and early at 5:30 - when I could have slept in! Oh well, I guess I will get a head start on the day!

I already have a list started of things to do this weekend. Since I cleaned house last weekend, most of them are outside chores. We are supposed to have clear weather today, and more rain coming in tomorrow (yippee!) I also need to get a picture of my afghan taken (in the natural sunlight) and get it posted. I have finished up another dozen or so heart bookmarks, too. I could probably find a home for a couple dozen more, I just don't know that I'll get that many done! (Okay, I'm pretty sure I won't get that many done!) Alli's class is having a Valentine's party, so I want to put together some little bags of Valentine's 'stuff' for the kids. There are 14 kids in her class, and 6 teachers/aides. As usual, I have big plans - we'll see what I really end up with. It is kind of like my list of things to do - some get done, but not all!

No comments: