Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I was right - yesterday was a loooong day! Today is looking marginally better - Alli woke me up at 4:00 this morning, instead of 2:30! She did go back to bed for about 45 minutes, so I didn't get out of bed permanently until about 4:45. After a nice hot shower for both of us, and a cup of coffee for me, I think I am ready to face the day.
I actually had a snowball fight with Alex last night after the Scout meeting! We stopped for our normal ice cream cone treat, and there was snow on the wheel cover of the Rav, so.....I missed. Luckily, so did Alex! Poor Seth (neighbor kid that goes to scouts with us) was the only one that got hit with snow, and that was accidental - I was aiming at Alex! I don't think the valley got any snow (that stuck around) last night, but I think the mountains got some! Every little bit helps, I think!
My sister took a very nice picture of Koori last trip up to Mom's. Isn't she a beauty? Like Alli, it is a good thing she is cute!

No comments: