Saturday, February 14, 2009


Happy Valentine's Day! Cupid came early to our house (Ralph can't resist giving a gift once he has it!) I got a very pretty rose arrangement, and chocolate truffles! I think I'm not loosing that extra few pounds I found over Christmas just yet!
The rain has found us - with the possibility of snow. As luck would have it, this weekend was a scheduled snow camp-out for the scouts. They did change the location, since the mountains are expected to get up to two feet of snow this weekend, but they are still camping. A snow camp-out is one thing, but camping in a blizzard is something different! I took three boys down to Cottonwood this morning, and will go and fetch them back tomorrow morning. (The earlier, the better, according to AJ!) We definitely need the moisture. Redding is sitting at 10 inches of year to far this year, and the average is over 20 inches by this time.

No comments: