Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whew! I got the "Saturday chores" done - the grocery shopping, vacuuming, scrubbing bathrooms, mopping floors, scrubbing carpets, cleaning the frig, etc. I quit about 1:00! I took a little time for my mending pile, and a quick sewing project:



Cindy made the cute hat shown previously for Allison, and AJ said he wanted one too, only black with no 'poof'. I found a pattern the other night, and picked up some black fleece, and ta-da! A new hat! The pattern didn't conform easily to 'no poof' so it isn't the best hat, but...he said he wanted it to wear at night when they were snow camping, so no one will care! I tried to get Alli to model it for me, but she was more interested it getting it off than posing for a picture. Too cute! Check out those curls!

No comments: