Sunday, January 11, 2009

I think we survived the boys overnight, but I'm not sure they have! They didn't go to bed until 4:00 this morning. Alli got up at 6:00. So far, they are still sleeping, but I don't know how much longer that will last. One of them almost had a rude awakening - AJ had him sleeping in Alli's recliner chair! That would have been ugly this morning - Alli doesn't share well! For some reason, AJ did not break out the sleeping bags and mattresses we have. Two boys are draped on the couches, one on the floor, and one in Ralph's recliner. They are using every afghan/blanket we have (of which there really are a lot of!) to cover up. I know we have enough sleeping bags for everyone, but...apparently they didn't want to get them out!

I got three extra large pizzas last night for the kids, and I doubt any is left this morning. They ate two of them last night for dinner, and were looking forward to the one that was left as a snack. They also devoured 3/4 of a cake. AJ wanted a 'yellow cake with no frosting' for his birthday cake. I did talk him into letting me put some coffee cake struesel in it, and most of it is gone! (There are plenty of crumbs left through out the house though!)

No comments: