Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alli's ankle is doing much better. She is walking around on it quite well now, and hardly hesitates to stand up - which puts weight on it. Poor baby! I think it now looks worse than it feels. I was even able to get her shoe on this morning, so she could go to school with both shoes on! (Not that she really cared, but I do!) This was taken this morning, before the shoes!
I also finished up a new doily - Temptation. This one is almost 21 inches across, and I used the new bamboo thread by Aunt Lydia. I like the thread - but it only comes in white and natural. It would be great for articles of clothing - it is so soft! Since I put a little bit of starch on my doilies so they hold the blocking, it kind of looses the softness! Still, it was nice to work with. I have a couple of afghans to finish up next.

No comments: