Saturday, November 01, 2008

A nice, quiet rainy morning! It is almost 8:00, and I'm not even dressed yet - unheard of! Alli didn't go to bed last night until after 9:00 (when we turned off the light for trick-or-treaters) and so didn't get up until almost 7:00. I should have gone to bed then too - I was wiped, but no - I stayed up and watched "the scariest scenes in films" until 11:00! (Jaws was #1!) I could have slept more, but it could be the rain! I just want to curl up on the couch with a book. Instead, I will go get dressed, feed Alli and go do our shopping, and come back and clean house! The house is due for a major cleaning, so I probably will curl up on the couch after that is done!




Here are the pumpkins AJ carved for me for Halloween! I took the first two pictures at night - the third is a (possibly) better picture of the Goblin pumpkin. I entered the 'Goblin Goodies - Dusk to Dawn' in the Bank's competition, but we didn't win. There are too many creative people at the Bank! One person brought in a small watermelon in a pumpkin costume - too cute! The Unknown Pumpkin came in second. I didn't get a picture on the winning pumpkin - it came in late! I like to think we would have come in 3rd, if they had done a 3rd place winner! (Probably not - I didn't ask, so I can continue thinking what I think :) All in all, it is a fun time. The customers actually vote on the winning pumpkin, and many of the customers come in just for that!


No comments: