Friday, November 21, 2008

I think it is going to be a long day! Alli was up bright and cheerful at 5:00! Needless to say, I was up too, but not necessarily cheerful! I usually get up around then anyway, but I get a shower and a cup of coffee (and some 'me' time!) before she gets up. Oh well, she is happy this morning, anyway. She will probably zone out at school this afternoon now.

AJ is home sick (again). He called Ralph on Wednesday to come pick him up at school, and the school nurse told him not to come back. It's just a cold, but he feels pretty miserable. He is out of school (both kids are) all next week anyway. He does have wrestling practise during the week, but I don't know that he will make it in for them. Not just because he is sick, but because of the time and energy required to come pick him up, take him in, and then reverse the process a couple of hours later. He is really enjoying wrestling though. His latest request for Christmas - a wrestling mat so he can practise at home! Now - where he puts the mat is a good question. I told him to do some research about the mat - how big, where to get it, where to store it, etc. and we would talk. I don't think a lot of research has has happened yet.

No comments: