Tuesday, November 11, 2008


I actually finished a doily! This is a fairly simple, quick doily, and it felt like it took me forever to finish it! I only had to frog it once, and then just one row, but it seems my crochet time has been cut lately! This is about 20 inches across, and done in Christmas Green - it is part of Christmas exchange from one of my Yahoo! lists. I don't think the photo does it justice - I didn't want to wait until I had good light to take the picture, so made do with flash and a black background. I was just excited to finally finish it!
From here on out - I think I need to focus on my snowflakes. I think I have close to 40 done. I am thinking I need at least 80 - so I need to get cranking on them! I also have a ton of gloves to add crochet edging to for gifts this year. Christmas is coming! Soon!
I think my crochet time has been replaced with sleeping time! I fell asleep on the couch last night at 9:00! Allison let me sleep in a bit this morning. The schools and the bank are closed for Veteran's Day, so we slept in to 6:30! A whole extra hour for me! (Of course, I was awake at my normal 5:30, I just didn't get up!) So far, it is just Alli and I awake at home. Ralph got up around 7:00 and left for work (poor baby) and Alex and Dallas are still snoozing. I'm making waffles this morning, so I think they will be waking up pretty soon!

No comments: