Monday, November 24, 2008

Another early day! Alli was up at 5:20 this morning - and I hadn't gotten my shower yet! Bummer! Alli got her shower first, and then managed to 'play nice' while I was in the shower. As far as I can tell, she stayed in her chair the whole time - nothing was disturbed! (meaning - no mess to clean up!) She is definitely sleeping less these days - I think part of it is weaning her off her anti-seizure medication. Part of it could just be her growing up as well. It's hard to believe she is 11 now.

After a very productive Saturday (cleaning house, grocery shopping, etc.) Sunday was kind of a bust. I didn't get a lot done around the house - laundry, but that was about it. I did get Alli to walk about 20 minutes combined on the treadmill! (No, I didn't get any time on it myself - I've been bad!) I couldn't even settle down to any hand work until close to dinner time. I seem to have spent quite a bit of time looking at this website: http://icanhascheezburger.com/. I am sure I could have found something more productive to do, but it is a fun site. (That is where the 'munsters under mai bed' photo came from.)

No comments: