Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We got the newest Indiana Jones movie, and watched it last night - not too bad! After the movie, AJ started messing with the dogs. (I think it was just a way to stall going to bed!) It was dark in the living room, so the quality of the video isn't that great (it wasn't the operator - I swear!) AJ tied her toy (a piece of rope) on her collar, and then started telling her to get it. It was comical! The video is of the second time he did it, and she didn't react as strongly the second time as she did the first. The two of them together are hilarious! During the play time, Koori was huddled up by me - those guys are nuts! I think I have some shots over her ears - she was very interested in what was going on, but they play too rough for her. Now - she can play just as rough with Jasper, but not with people. She doesn't even play tug-of-way with people - just with Jasper.

No comments: