Sunday, October 26, 2008

For a slow day, yesterday I was busy with the camera! I don't think I did a lot during the day, but I did take some pictures! Ralph finally got tired of "my" dog eating the cat's food, so he brought in a table that his dad made for the very same reason - keep the cat food away from the dogs. The cats are still not real keen on this idea. The food has always been in the right place, so put it back! So far as I know, neither of the cats have actually jumped up to eat. They wait for one of us to pick them up and put them on the table.





Willey decided that the table was a good place for the king. He ate, and they lay down and wouldn't let Lucy eat. He may have been a bit more amicable, but while he was sleeping, Lucy snuck up on him and bapped his nose a few times. He really didn't leave after that! Poor Lucy just hung around the 'old' food area until he decided to leave, and then 'requested' her personal elevator. (Lucy may be a small cat, but her voice is the loudest I have ever heard!)


I even took the dogs for a walk! I've been good (so far) about walking on the treadmill, but yesterday was so nice I took the dogs out (I know - I should do that every day instead of the treadmill!) Since we got rain a couple of weeks ago, there was actually still some water in the creek bed. Needless to say, the Labrador and the Kelpie (who thinks she is a Labrador) both went for a wade.




I even took a couple of 'artistic' pictures! This time of year, there isn't a lot 'pretty' about the back filed, so I showcased some of the dried vegetation against the autumn sky. Still not real pretty, but better that the original view!




I even sat down and crocheted something start to finish yesterday! I am so frustrated with the doily I am working on that I put it down for a while. Nothing hard about it - just not paying attention and had to frog a couple of hours work on it. Frustrating! This is a little motif for one of my groups - supposed to be done in Christmas colors, and the last row in white.


No comments: