Friday, September 05, 2008

What a week! (again!) Having Monday off was very nice, but it made me wish I was off all the time! Alex had a soccer game Tuesday night, then scouts right after that, so I didn't get home until after 9:00. Wednesday, Alex had practise at 6:15 a.m., and I had a nail appointment after work and then went and picked Alex up at a friend house and took him shopping for new shoes, so didn't get home until almost 8:00 and last night, he had a game, so I didn't get home until 7:30. Busy week! He has another game today at 2:00 that I will miss, since I am at work, and then games tomorrow, but we don't know when yet. U-Prep is having a soccer tournament this weekend, so at least the games are at home! He has a tournament in Sacramento in a couple of weeks - more driving! The good news is that when he has a game, he doesn't have practise - so I get to sleep in a bit! (Up at 5:30 instead of 5:00 - not a lot, but some!)




The boys (Alex and Dallas) washed my car for me this weekend - okay - I had to pay them to wash my car, but...it got washed! One thing about the red - it shows dirt! Not as badly as I thought it would, but it needs a bath a lot more often than the Camry did! (Or maybe I just care more about the Rav?)



I finished up a doily last weekend - a very pretty one! This was done using some of my new Clea thread from eBay.

1 comment:

another jennifer said...

Your doily came out fantastic! I love how the center almost looks like it has some tatting.

And your car looks great too!