Monday, September 01, 2008

What a change! It was 107 on Wednesday, and yesterday I was wearing capris and 3/4 sleeves (and still just a bit chilly)! I think the high today is supposed to 84! It is a nice change, but - summer is over! I am sure we will get hot again, but I don't think we will get back to the 105+ range.

I took some pictures of the Market Street Fire from my office on Tuesday.

Larry & Pat came over for dinner last night, and they got a show with their dinner. There was another fire south of us (I don't know where - I didn't see it in the on-line paper, and I haven't gotten the other paper inside yet.) We got to hear the sirens and see the spotters and bombers taking off. Since it was such a nice evening, we ate out on the patio - a bit loud out there! From the smoke, it was all vegetation again. It was amazing how fast they had it put out!

No comments: