Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today, I have a sicky kid. Poor AJ started getting sick yesterday - nothing too serious - just a stomach bug, but no school for him today. The bad part - I made him get up at 5:15 this morning and take a shower - just to make sure he was really sick - not just tired - and that meant I had to get up at my normal 5:00. I could have slept in! (Not really - I was awake before the alarm went off.) I didn't sleep well anyway. At around 4:00 this morning, we had what sounded like a wounded bird crying in the back yard (very noisy!). It turned out to be a rather large owl calling out in the back area. Good thing Lucy was inside! She is so little, he could have taken her off for a snack! Willey, on the other had, might be a bit more than he could pick up and fly off with!
Here's AJ and his TV buddy. That cat is way too big for an owl to take away!

No comments: