Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not much got done yesterday! I even tried for a nap, but - Mom can't be on the couch alone! Alli lay down with me for a while, but no napping by either of us was accomplished. Hopefully, I will do better today (at getting things done - not at napping)! I would like to go in to town this afternoon to the craft fair, but we will see. I don't 'need' anything, and I have enough crafts started around here to keep me busy for a year at least!
I went to Walmart yesterday, and picked up some wool yarn to make some felted mittens for Alli - I now have a scarf started for her, socks started and yarn for mittens. Hopefully, I will get them all done! The socks are working up very quickly. I plan on posting a picture later, but I wanted to take the photos in natural light. I also have a doily started that I need to get back to, before I forget what I was doing!
Jasper was a bit concerned yesterday when we setting up Alli's new machine - isn't she sweet! She was under my feet all day and night (literally - she slept on my feet, and I stepped on her once yesterday - brown dog on a dark carpet!) AJ was at the neighbor's celebrating Dallas' birthday, and hasn't been home since Friday, so she has been 'my dog' all weekend.

No comments: