Thursday, September 18, 2008

AJ is still a sicky child. I think he caught a head cold! He is all stuffed up, and his throat hurts, and his head hurts. Poor Baby! I think he is feeling better, but not enough that he wants to go to school! (Not that that takes a lot - he isn't too fond of school). I just got him up and in the shower, so he can see how he really feels - after being up for a little bit.
I finished up this doily (mostly) over the weekend. I did the last two rounds Monday. It is about 17 inches across - very pretty! It is done in a mint green - using some of my new Clea thread from I got through e-bay from Paraguay. This is very nice thread to work with!
I started the ball rolling yesterday at work for a possible Holiday Bazaar. Some of us crafters had kind of talked a bit about putting together a bunch of our stuff and taking it to work to see if anyone was interested in buying it (Christmas type items). I passed the idea on to someone that actually likes to organize things! If it works out, I need to get a bunch of snowflakes done!

No comments: