Wednesday, August 06, 2008



The dogs and I went for another walk last night - the sky was beautiful! It was a little later last night than the night before - AJ and I went it to watch the bank's baseball team play. If they won their game at 6:00, they would have played in the championship game at 7:00, but alas, just like the S.F. Giants, they needed more than a 7 run lead to win! They were, at one point, ahead by 7 runs, but lost by 5. It was a fun game, and there were a lot of fellow employees there to watch (of course, having the CEO, Pat, send out an e-mail saying he was buying the beer and sodas helped to get everyone to come out, too! He ended up buying pizza and tacos as well, since they didn't play a second game.) The dogs and I almost had to come home in the dark - I was so busy watching the sky, I didn't really think about the fact that the clouds were getting darker - meaning so was everything else! Luckily, we didn't really go very far from the house, so we made it back before it was too dark. Next time, I will plan a bit better!

No comments: