Monday, August 04, 2008


Another Monday! Back to work after a very relaxing weekend. I know I didn't get half the things on my lists done this weekend, and they were short lists! I just didn't have a lot of extra energy this weekend. I did get a baby afghan started for Dan and Sarah (of course, Baron Issac was born Thursday - no need to rush!) While I worked on this, Alli got some pool time - she had such a great time swimming!

AJ finally made it off of restriction, and we haven't seen hide nor hair of him since. He and Dallas are bonding again! I am planning on taking Wednesday off to spend some time with him - this is his last week of summer vacation (at home, at least) so we are planning to go to Turtle Bay Museum and to a movie. All the other time I have had off this summer has had to include Allison, since her day care was closed. This will give us one day just us to go play! Turtle Bay has an exhibit of "Bodies Revealed" that should be interesting. Since AJ has expressed an interest in medicine, I thought this could be kind of cool - seeing the insides of human bodies!

No comments: