Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July! Not only is it a Holiday, I am (supposed to be) on vacation next week. (I say supposed to be, because I may end up going in to work, at least part days.) Diane's husband fell and broke his leg Thursday morning, so I don't know when she will be back to work. I'll hopefully know more closer to Monday. I have a ton of things planned to do while I am on vacation - not that I expect to get them all done, but I still have a list!

We still have smoke, but it is a lot less than it has been. There is also a lot less smoke at the house than there is in town, since the majority of the fires are north us us. All of the fireworks for the 4th have either been cancelled or postponed.

1 comment:

Lisa Young said...

Give Diane my regards and I hope her husband is okay soon... Sorry to hear that you have to postpone your vacation, however it is very considerate of you! :)