Thursday, June 12, 2008

I got a call from the bus driver for Alli's summer school yesterday. She will be here at 6:00 a.m. to pick Alli up! Good thing Alli is a morning person. It still isn't going to be a lot of fun to get her up, dressed and fed by 6:00. I have been letting her sleep in just a bit lately, since she didn't have to get on the bus this week. We just had to leave in time to get AJ to school, her dropped off, and me to work by 7:45. I made it - most of the time! Now, though, she is going to have to get up at 5:30 - which means I have to get up before that! If I am really good, I will get up and get her lunch packed, and then get her up and out the door, and take the dogs for a walk, and then get ready for work. We shall see if I am disciplined enough to do that. Wish me luck!

No comments: