Sunday, May 04, 2008

What a difference an hour makes! I took Alli swimming, and AJ joined in, and then just a little bit later, it started thundering and then pouring! Alli had a great time swimming. The water had warmed up just enough that she was willing to get more than just one foot wet. I admit - I helped her get in the water! I gave her a push to get totally wet. Once she gets wet, she usually has no problem swimming - it is just that first step! AJ has no qualms about getting in to the cold water. He had gone for a bike ride just before I put Alli in the pool, so he was ready for something cold. He is so good with her in the water. He hauled her around for a while, and she really enjoyed being pulled through the water.
I got a few pictures of the flowers and the garden today as well - while the sun was shining. I took a picture of our peach tree too - look at all the peaches! We will have to pick a few of them now, or we will loose the tree - which isn't a bad thing either. We don't use the peaches, and they fall on the ground and spoil.




No comments: