Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today is the LAST soccer game! (Even better, Thursday was the last practice!) I enjoy watching the games, and enjoy the time alone at his practices, but getting home from work 2 or 3 days a week after 7:00 is hard on my schedule! Already, Tuesdays are ugly for fixing dinner, since AJ needs to be back in town by 7:00, and I don't get off until 5:15 (with traffic, figure 20 minutes to get home and get back into town - I am home less than an hour to get everyone fed, change clothes, etc.) That is just not enough time! Having my Mondays and Thursdays back will help. I think everyone will eat a little healthier for a while!

I picked up my personalized license plates this week - My RAV now has plates that say "DJS RAV". Pretty cool! I got the 9/11 Memorial plates, so the are red/white/blue with "We will never forget" on the bottom as well. You know you lead a boring life with that is the highlight of your week!

Alli did well at horse therapy again this week - not quite as good as the first session, but she still rode for a half hour without complaining (much). I didn't make it to the session this time - I was at soccer practice. Maybe next week AJ and I can both stop by and watch!

Alli only has 4 more days of school! She is out on June 5th. AJ goes one more week after that - out on the 12th. I can't believe school is out already! Alli has 4 weeks of summer school, so still has a bit more time, but where did the year go this time? It just flew by. They still don't know where Alli will be next year, or who will be her teacher. I talked to her current teacher yesterday, and it sounds like the class won't be at their current location next year, though that can change, too. I just love this GREAT Partnership! At least when it was the County running it, they had their own classrooms they could use, instead of having to beg and borrow a new site every year.

No comments: