Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So much for summer! We are back to our seasonal temps - lower 80's yesterday. and mid 70's today. What a change! We are expected to get hot again for the weekend though! Lots of wind the last couple of days, too, and more forecast for tomorrow.

AJ is off on the Freshman Trip. The class went over to Patrick's Point (on the coast, by Eureka) for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. They have some very cool weather - mid 50's in the day and mid 40's at night. This is a combination scientific/bonding/fun trip for them. I think it is more "fun" than science though!

Ralph, Alli and I are off to Sacramento tomorrow, too. Ralph has meetings in Sac, and Alli has an appointment with her Neurologist. Alli and I will leave here at 6:00 for a 9:00 appointment, and probably leave Sac at 9:30. Fun day! She also starts her horse therapy tomorrow afternoon. Ralph doesn't think he will be back in time, so I get to take her - yippee! (Horses are Ralph's bag, not mine, but...I will take her out there.) I don't know what time Ralph will leave, he hasn't said yet.

No comments: