Saturday, May 10, 2008



Since Mom has already received her Mother's Day present, I can post a picture of it! I had it done in time to give it to her last weekend when she was here, but haven't had time to upload a picture of it! This one was about 24 " across, and if I had a larger blocking board, might have been even bigger, but 24" was as far as I could stretch it.


I also finished a special request from Mom doily. When Mom came down last week, she asked me if I had started it, and I could say with a straight face "yes" (I had really been working hard on her doily). I had started it the night before, and couldn't get past the second row of the center motifs, so gave up - but it was started! (not that the first row should really count as being started!) I finished it up last night - so it took me a week to make it! (Usually, I don't remember when I started it, so I don't know how long it takes me.)
I also need to get started on my snowflakes! I made one last night - and need a lot more before Christmas!

No comments: