Sunday, April 13, 2008


I actually got (almost) everything crossed off my to-do list today! The only things I have left are laundry and bookkeeping, and I have one more load of clothes in the dryer, and I did most of the scout bookkeeping (I kind of ran out of enthusiasm.) I even did something not on my to-do list. Ralph picked up a cubic yard of mulch today, and with the help of AJ and Dallas, I unloaded it and put it on the new flower garden and on the flower bed in front of the house. One CY wasn't enough for the entire flower bed, but Ralph had calculated we needed three CY, and purchased them, he just couldn't haul them all home at one time. One CY was enough for us today! With the three of us working, it didn't take long to get it unloaded, and as you can see by the pictures, I am already watering it in. Eventually this area will look very nice!
I even have one rose in bloom! This bush is on the front walk-way, and is supposed to be a blue rose, but it is pretty pink to me! It does have a purple cast to it, but it is definitely not blue!

No comments: