Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a week! I feel like I am still trying to catch up! We had our bank's computer conversion on the weekend of President's Day, and the following week (last week), we had conversion people on site to help us. The actual conversion was almost no problem for me - I got called in to help for about an hour or so, but most of the weekend work was the accounting department. The rest of the week however, was a different matter. I am the so called "expert" in the system, and was fielding questions all day, everyday. My loan counterpart (from Eldorado, Arkansas) of the conversion team was called off of loans and into a different area because of problems, so I had little direct support from the on-site staff. And, as of Friday, they are all off site now. I am still relying on e-mail to get answers to my questions, and it is a bit slow going that way! I think we are over the worst of it - now to just get familiar with the system and work out the little bugs! Needless to say - I have been just a bit stressed lately!

I didn't even really update much of my blog lately - and that was because my brain was tired! I did get some pictures up - don't you just love the hail? Ralph was almost beside himself with worry because he thought my Rav was going to get a dent from that storm. Poor guy - he needs a new hobby. His obsessive/compulsive issue has fixated on my Rav. He has been "accessorizing" it for me - sometimes without me knowing about it! We had a "discussion" last night over the license plate frames he bought for it - not my style! He needs to find something of his to accessorize - not mine!

Poor little Alli came down with a cold last week, and now I think AJ has it! I think Ralph started it, and rather than take to his bed and isolate himself, I think he has spread it around! Alli missed two days of school, and AJ will probably miss at least that, if not more - since Alli got sick just before the weekend, and used Saturday and Sunday to recuperate. She isn't 100% yet, but she is better. She didn't even get bronchitis this time!

No comments: