Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We have nice, spring weather - it was over 60 yesterday. I didn't get a lot of time to enjoy it, though. Work was a zoo, and my lunch "hour" was spent running home and picking up AJ and bringing him to work with me, and then leaving a little bit early from work to take him to an orthodontist appointment. After that, we went home and I fixed dinner and we went to scouts - just about that fast! Scouts ran late, so we got home after 9:00 last night. A long day! Today may be longer!

Alli has a dentist appointment this morning at 8:00, so I will get in to work late today, and today, the conversion team is arriving at the bank. We are converting the computer system to a new system at work on Friday night - so we have all weekend to work on problems. Ralph got home yesterday from Sacramento after working on his computer conversion, so he is going to be in charge at home for the weekend - I may just run away from home, even if I'm not needed at work for the conversion!

No comments: