Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today was a productive day! I took AJ to a friend's house to go snowboarding today, so we were up and about early. I got a lot of chores done in the house this morning, and then quite a few outside, too! I spent quite a bit of energy on the little "corner" garden between the house, pool and guest house. I trimmed (rather - cut back very forcefully) my rose trees there, and pulled out the mats of day lilies and Lady of the Nile plants that have been there for years. Poor Koori lost one of her favorite places to lie! My plan for tomorrow is to plant some of the roots I pulled out back in, lay down chicken wire and then cover the area with bark. I am hoping that the chicken wire underneath will keep the dogs (okay, keep Koori!) from digging in that area. I also got my new car washed yesterday, the laundry done, the taxes done and a whole bunch of other chores that needed to get done! It was a good weekend, and I still have at least part of tomorrow, too! I do have to go in to the bank at some point of the day for some conversion issues, but they shouldn't take too long.

No comments: