Monday, January 21, 2008


Yesterday was a non-productive day for around the house, but I got a couple of projects finished that I had started! I finished the last few rounds of a doily, and I finally finished a bookmark! The bookmark has been started for probably a couple of years, I just needed to "finish" it with the bird, flowers, etc. I don't know why I never finished it before, but I still have one more base done - I will probably wait until someone "needs" a bookmark, and then finish it up too!
AJ had the neighbor kid Alan (Dallas' older brother) spend the night Saturday night, and when I got home from church, had David (Alli's daycare provider's son) over as well! Alan stayed most of the day, and David spent the night. I have had a house full of boys all weekend! (and it has been fun! - loud, but fun!) Today is a holiday for both my work and the kids school, so they will keep each other entertained! I need to go in to work for a few minutes today, so I will have the boys babysit for me too. That ought to be fun!

No comments: