Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Some much for having lots of "extra" time while I am on vacation! I am actually getting caught up! I "only" have to do my cards, and bake cookies today. I was ready for the cards much earlier, but when I went to print the letter - I was out of ink! I got new ink yesterday, and got the letters printed, but did not have time to get the cards and letters put together. I also don't have stamps! I am getting more pictures from Dad's dinner loaded today - something I planned on doing on Sunday! I am behind! I still need to wrap presents too!

AJ is on "finals schedule" this week, which means he gets out of school at noon today and 10:00 tomorrow. He was supposed to get out of school yesterday at 2:30, but called at 1:15 - he was done with his last final - could I come and get him. Sure, why not! I had nothing else planned! Monday, I picked him up after school, and he and the dogs and I went for a run on the river trail. I planned on taking a walk on the trail, but that didn't happen! Unfortunately for me, I was not wearing running shoes - I was wearing rain boots. I am paying for that run with sore ankles! It was fun on the trail though!

No comments: