Saturday, October 27, 2007






I love my digital camera! I took AJ and Dallas out to the Pumpkin Patch last night, and they ran around in the corn maze and the haunted house for a while. While they were running around, I took some pictures. I am amazed at the pictures I got from that camera! There were flood lights set up all around, so you could see where you were walking, but there wasn't anything out in the fields. The camera had a special setting, so I tried it out, and got better pictures than I thought I would get! The moon was just gorgeous - thins wisps of clouds, and almost full!

The boys LOVED the haunted house. AJ said Dallas was scared the whole time, and Dallas said that was because AJ went first, so they were picking on him all the time, since he was always last! They did a great job in setting things up for the house. Dallas is going out tonight with his parents, and is all ready to "scare" them some more, since he know knows what is is there.


I went shopping for a new party dress last week - and told Mom I would post a couple of pictures of it!

No comments: