Sunday, September 16, 2007

A quiet Sunday morning! Ralph left to go get AJ from camping, and run a couple of errands in town, so it is just Alli and me. Of course, she has not liked any of the movies I have put on in the last hour, so we are on movie #17 I think. This one is lasting longer than the others, so I took a chance to sit down for a minute. Uh oh - I just heard her start whining, so it won't be long before she comes to find me.
I posted a picture of a plastic bag holder I made this weekend. This is now in the bathroom, which is where I use (recycle?) most of these. It is made of cotton yarn, and was a nice change from my doilies. I am using size 20 thread for my latest, but I would like to work on making a bracelet this afternoon, using beads and wire. I need something for a birthday present for tomorrow, so I had better get going!

No comments: