Monday, September 24, 2007


Back to the work week we go! The weekend went way too fast! I did get a doily finished, and I tried a little "staging" with my picture. The fact that this came out of a book called "5 hour doilies" would make you think it didn't take that long, but...you guessed it - it took me longer than 5 hours! It is about 12 inches across, and done in white and a variegated pink.
Here is a picture of Koori, and her trail of toys! Between her and Alli, my floor is covered in toys. We just have to watch and make sure the toys that Koori has are hers, not Alli's!
AJ and I took both dogs in on Sunday and got them micro-chipped, and she did great on the lead and in the car. She actually got into the car on her own (instead of me having to pick her up and bodily put her in). Having Jasper along might have helped that - Jasper is excited to load up, and gets in the car at any possibility.

No comments: