Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Well, we are AJ-less for a week now. He is at Camp Lassen, outside of Chico for week of Leadership Training. As he was getting his stuff ready on Sunday, an article in the paper caught my eye - Highway 32 closed outside of Forest Ranch due to fire. Lucky us - there is a forest fire about 5 miles (as far as I can tell) from his camp. It was 90% contained by Sunday night, but still! I hadn't even started worrying about him being caught in a forest fire! One new worry for me!
Here is a picture of Lucy - silly cat! She is such a people cat! She follows Ralph around when he is home and lays down wherever he is (which isn't hard, he is usually sitting in the patio reading). She also likes my lap in the morning while I read my e-mails. She isn't too fond of me typing a lot though - my lap gets a little cramped. She likes Ralph's lap in the evening too - he sits still longer than I do, and I usually have a crochet project in my lap, and she doesn't like to share.

No comments: