Monday, August 20, 2007



Summer is over! Today is the first day of school, and I am trying to get back into the routine! Alli is up and dressed and her lunch is packed and she is ready to go. AJ, on the other hand, isn't up yet. I called him just a minute ago, so I will need to go in and try it again here shortly. Lazy bum! I have some pictures from NYLT (Boy Scout's National Youth Leadership Training) from this last weekend. I think he had fun - there was a lot of camaraderie there, judging by the boys' actions. I hope he learned a lot too!


I officially filled out an adoption request for a dog this morning too. Petco yesterday had a Rescue Group in, and they had the cutest puppy! I didn't get back in time yesterday to start the adoption, so I did that this morning. According to their website, she is Kelpie/Miniature Doberman. She looks like a German Shepherd, but in a smaller size. If the link works, here is a picture of her: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8976927 She is about 4 months old, and, of course, adorable! We shall see if she "follows me home".

Here is another doily I finished as well.

No comments: