Thursday, August 02, 2007

I went out to the garden this morning for the first time since before I left for Ft. Bragg. I now have three bags full of tomatoes and cucumbers sitting on my table to take to work! I stopped picking my cherry tomatoes before I was really done, because I didn't have that much time! For a garden that wasn't producing, it decided to kick into high gear while my back was turned.

Alli tried a new trick last night, and now I will have to watch her for it from here on out. I was talking to a friend on the phone last night (after Alli was in bed!), and I heard water start down the hall. No big deal, Ralph was working outside, he must have decided to take a shower, since it was 105 here yesterday. Then, I saw Ralph walk by - still outside! I walked down the hall, and Alli was sitting in the bathtub, water running, dressed in her jammies and a diaper. I cut my phone call off very quickly, and got her up, out, dried off and back in bed. Now, to watch her to make sure she doesn't do it again - that was just way too much fun for her!

No comments: