Saturday, July 14, 2007


Wow - a week of vacation, and when I am done, I still have no time for anything! So much for catching up on my blog! I did (finally) finish the doily I was working on for almost a month. It isn't that big, just about 17 inches, I just had to rip it out quite a bit from where I wasn't paying attention.
I also made a beaded necklace that turned out very well (if I do say so myself!) I even wore it to work, and got complimented on it by people who didn't know I made it. Not too bad! It is made with wire, crocheted with beads. I finished it earlier this week, and then my camera bit the dust! (I had been expecting it, it has been "temperamental" lately.) I got a new camera yesterday, and then had to read the instruction manual last night, so finally got a picture up! The new camera shows a lot more detail - I like it!

No comments: