Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Well, yesterday was Alli's last day of horse therapy, and it didn't go well, and it is all my fault! I forgot to send in tennis shoes for her to wear, and they won't let her ride in sandals. They messed around with her for a while trying different boots on that they had there, and finally, Ralph put his boots on her, and they got her on the horse and she made less than one lap, but they did get her on the horse. That became the main focus after messing around for so long. I think if I was Ralph, I would have just come on home and picked up her shoes first, and just have been late to the therapy, but....what do I know? Ralph did take the picture from his i-phone and e-mailed it home, so he is getting into the technology of the phone! The picture came out pretty nice too - except for the pout on Alli!

No comments: