Tuesday, July 03, 2007

One day of vacation down - not enough left! I did get quite a few things done yesterday - cleaning around the house, Allison's dress cut out - but not even started sewing it yet - the grocery shopping, new cell phone shopping, etc. I like my new phone - I got a pink Razor phone, and spent last night programing my phone numbers into it, changing the ring tone, etc. So much fun!

Alli had horse therapy yesterday, and did better, but still not good. She got on the horse and rode one full circuit before starting to protest. (Last time she wouldn't even get on the horse.) One thing about horses, if you protest, you get off! Any other therapy, you can let her protest and just work through it.

Today the carpet cleaners are coming, so I will spend the morning getting all the furniture out of the way, and the afternoon putting it back! I will be glad to have it cleaned though - I have put it off too long. I need to do it more often, but somehow the time just slips right by!

No comments: