Monday, July 02, 2007

AJ's home, and I'm on vacation! Well, AJ was home, but now he is spending the night at his friend's house. Go figure! He came home Saturday afternoon, and I was up in Susanville. I came home Sunday afternoon, and spent a couple of hours with him before he went to Dallas' to play and spend the night. He will be home this morning, as he wants to go phone shopping with me today. I told him he only wants to see me when I am going to buy him something - which he denied. I need to go grocery shopping today to when we are in town, so he may not bee so happy going to town with me. I took some pictures of Dad tomato cages this weekend, so I will be getting those posted later today I think.

I have the whole week off, and very little planned! I am planning on doing some cleaning here today, and tomorrow the carpets are being cleaned. That is about all I have on the horizon. Sometime this week, I need to get my nails done, and I would like to take a drive up through Mt. Lassen - such a full schedule! I do need to do some shopping, but still, nothing major planned. I have about finished a baby afghan - I just need the border on it. That should get finished today. Ralph is off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and Alli is out of school on Wednesday. Her daycare is closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so I will have to pick her up at school on Tuesday and Thursday. We just got notice about her school for next year - she will be on the same campus as last year, but with a different teacher. She will have the teacher she has for summer school, so it will be nice to meet her before school starts.

No comments: