Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mission accomplished! I got the Guest House cleaned up yesterday, and it has "most" of the storage stuff out (now stored in my garage). There is still plenty that could come out, but enough is out you can use the desk in the living room, sit on the couch, etc. Stephanie is planning on moving in on Monday, so we are trading one kid for another. AJ leaves Monday morning (at 1:00 a.m.) so will be AJ-less for three weeks! Ralph is already missing him.

I get to take my doily to the fairgrounds today - I submitted one doily this year. I don't expect a lot from it. It is good work, but it isn't a "splashy" doily. Someone who knows crochet may be impressed, but anyone else may not be. A lot depends on what else is entered too, so we shall see. I guess I have to go to the fair this year to see - usually AJ checks it out for me, but not this year. I wonder if I can find someone to go with me? I may take an afternoon off and take Alli down. As long as it isn't crowded, she should be okay for a little while - just not a lot of walking! I may reconsider, and take the afternoon off and go by myself too!

No comments: