Sunday, April 15, 2007

A quiet morning! It doesn't happen very often, but it is now quiet at my house (just the TV on for Alli). My sister and her fiance took AJ out to Shasta Lake fishing today, so they are gone, and Ralph is out spraying Round-up on the weeds, and I am inside alone with Alli!

I finished the afghan for a co-worker's upcoming grandbaby. This pattern worked up very quickly, and the yarn is nice and soft and fluffy - just right for a baby! I have it all packed in a box and ready to give to Diane! The baby isn't due until August, so I am ahead of myself! I have another afghan to get started for a co-worker - again a baby due in August. This one they know is a boy, so I will be able to do the afghan in blue!

I finished a new doily too! Look at me go! This one is the first time I did a "ruffled" doily - and it was easier than I thought it would be - it was also a little ruffle! I also started a new project - just for me - a sweater. It may take me a while - I started the back yesterday, and I need 39 rows before I start shaping for the armholes, and I got 6 done yesterday. That leaves a lot more to do, and then the arms, and the front. Maybe I will have it done for next winter!

No comments: