Monday, February 19, 2007


Yesterday, Ralph and I actually sat down and watched NASCAR! To do this, we had to kick Alli out of her chair and to the "other" TV, which usually doesn't work too well, but yesterday she handled the switch just fine! I think it was because she had such a soft and fluffy pillow on the other couch! Willey stayed there on the couch for quite a while, and then left after she got up and wondered around for a while. I did add local programing to our Dish network so we can watch NASCAR and a lot of the Giant's games with a clear picture. Luckily, they could add it within 15 minutes of me calling, so Ralph could watch most of the race with a clear picture. I think I still need to call them - the "other" TV didn't seem to pick up that programing change yesterday, so I will check today, and if it doesn't have it, I will have to call in again. Bummer!







I finished the afghan yesterday, and then last night, I made a pair of little sandals. I will get a picture of them later and add them to the blog. I had a doily started, but I couldn't read the font of the pattern (couldn't tell the difference in a 3 and a 5), and AJ and his friend were on the computer, so I whipped up the booties while I was waiting. I know the boys would have let me use the computer, but I didn't ask! The original pattern was e-mailed to me, and it is hard to read even on the computer. Luckily, if I do it wrong, no one will even know!

No comments: